is this enough fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a strange setup. Only a 60mm in the rear. You have enough space to cut a hole of a 80mm or 120mm fan. I would suggest that. If you want to use all of those in the front and side. I would find a antec psu with two fans so it can help with the exaust.

The case does not have the best setup for fans. But if it works for you, go for it.

Yes that is very weird. I suggest getting a 120mm exhuast fan. I also suggest getting a different case. There are alot of cases out their, im positive you can find a better one, and one you would like more.

What do you plan on having in their? That will be plenty for the average stuff you buy, but if you are gonna have 6800 ultra in there, with a prescott processor, with a huge raid 1 setup, you might have to think of better cooling.

thnx for the posts if i had that kinda money to spend on a case i sure wouldnt be asking questions about a 28$ one hehe but thnx

You could also mod that case by making the 60 at the back to a 120 and maybe putting another 80/120 at the top.

Yeah... most hardware enthusiasts recommend 2 80mm, 1 92mm, or 1 120mm fan in the back. That is EXTREMELY odd if you ask me... but what ever floats your boat! It should be alright for a low range system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom