Choosing a Graphics Card....

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe in the near future they will. I think they would make a lot more money becuase neaerly everyone would buy from there.

personally i stick with ATI, on my desktop i have 9800 pro which serves as an awesome gaming card to find the best prices go to newegg,com

overclockers.co.uk is fairly good, ebuyer is cheaper on most things but i could save £4 getting my mobo from overclockers :) just depends on delivery as to whether its worth it.

They would get me too :p I could of brought everything i wanted with out going overbudget. Im having to get everything i wanted in stages :mad:.

Dont buy in stages... By the time your done the prices for somethings could have changed, and/or you find something else that would have been better. Just save up one big ass amount of money and buy all at the same time. You dont know you might have more money left over than what you would have had with buying in stages.

Besides, what are you gonna do with the parts you got now... Read the manuals 10 times each? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom