Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIGH... i have had a stock, cheap PSU from a cheap case for my old P4 system for damn YEARS, and it ran everything flawlessly. Im currently running a 6600GT, 2600+, etc, on a PSU that came with an $80 case (aussie dollars), and it too is running flawlessly.... I dont see any reason to go for an expensive, overpriced branded PSU, unless you have an underpowered PSU, or it has some sort of defect. Everyone I know is also running stock PSU's, and they run everything fine.

Let alone your OCing the shit out of the CPU, I really don't think you should be skimping on the PSU:confused:

The 350w that came with my case works flawlessly! And I might even draw more power than you (see specs) I say try one of those 450w first before you go spending $50+ on another PSU. People that report bad reviews saying the PSU died or didnt work all together, thats like 1 in a few hundred who bought the thing. So think about it. Dont go spending money just yet, you might have a perfectly good PSU with those cases.

If not you can always buy one later.

exactly Forchunet, exactly... I find it strange that people spend hundreds of dollars on a power supply that is rated at exactly the same as the one provided within the case, only to find no benifit at all from it (alot of my friends can attest to this), other than a few crappy LED lights that have no real purpose. I have overclocked everything in my beast, and ive noticed no drop in power quantity or quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom