Seagate ST19171W Barracuda 9 - 9.1 gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvyDoors

Beta member
Hello, I'm descently educated about computers but not on individual part models. I have come across 4 Seagate Barracuda 9 hard drives. The model number is ST19171W, they are 9.1 GB, they are Ultra Wide SCSI, 68 pin, have a data transfer rate of 40 MB/sec, a 512 kb buffer, run at 7,200 RPM, and have an average seek time of 9.7 ms. The website for the product is http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/specs/scsi/st19171w.html.

Basicaly I am trying to find out if they are worth anything or if there would be any use in trying to sell them. By todays standards 9 GB is pretty low but maybe they have other desirable qualities. All four are brand new still sealed in their factory wrapping. If anyone has any info about them, how much they may be worth, or insight as to where or who might buy them I would appreciate their knowledge. Thank You!

No clue sry.
But you might try to find one on Ebay, or something, then see how much it is going for, and sell it as an "antique" hard drive or what ever...
YNB

Nah, they are old SCSI drives and slow ones at that.

Given that old SCSI stuff is notorious for being just plain crazy and extremely hot, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom