Building A Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight lemme give yall a scenario on were im at right now. I got the power supply installed it is hooked up to the mobo my next step is tryin 2 hook these LEDs up in the right spot, I really didnt think they had to go in the socket a special way there is a Power LED, A Restart SW, A H.D.D LED, A Power SW and one that just says speaker on it. Now i tried back to the PSU its all hooked up but when I put my cord in i hear screeching noise (i guess thats what it is) i dont know the problem there.

Aight update: Its not a screeching noise it sounds like a dog wistle noise, and none of the LEDs were hooked up I think there is something wrong with the mobo.

Okay scratch all that. Im not building my computer with a Intel. Im going to use an AMD. I have a biostar motherboard but still have the same problem. LEDs. I just need to know where they go, I dont have a manual with the Mobo, so I need other refrences. Now can somebody help me?

yea that was when I had the Intel Motherboard in. It doesnt make noise now, it just dosent come on when I put the LEDs in the Biostar motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom