Need advices (HDs and OS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed french class, sorry. Here's a translation:
Vous devriez mettre votre gig 40 dans votre nouvel ordinateur parce qu'il vous donnera bien plus d'exécution plutôt puis les 8 gig harddrive. Allez-vous utiliser le nouvel ordinateur beaucoup? Si oui, gardez-vous beaucoup de dossiers? Si vous répondez oui aux tous les deux, mettez 8 le gig dans le vieil ordinateur et 40 dans le nouveau. Thats ce que je ferais. Je ne sais pas vieux votre ordinateur est, mais s'il est trop vieux vous ne saurez pas même l'exécution entre le gig 8 et les 40. Au revoir:)

And for people who don't know french:
You should put your 40 gig into your new computer because it will give you even more performance rather then the 8 gig harddrive. Are you going to use the new computer a lot? If so, do you keep a lot of files? If you answer yes to both of these, put the 8 gig in the old computer and 40 in the new. Thats what I would do.

I don't know how old your computer is, but if it's too old you won't even know the performance between the 8 gig and the 40.

Good bye :)

=)

Well, I don't think you have all understood...
My "old" computer is an Athlon XP 2600+ with a GeForce FX5600 256DDR and 512Mo PC3200, and my "new" computer is a Athlon XP 1800+ with a GeForce2 MX 32SDR and 128 (or 256) Mo SDR PC100-133. In fact, my newest computer is less performant than my older one ! What i want to know is which solution is the better one for my "old" computer (I don't care if the "new" has even no HD"). I apologize I didn't explain very good the first time, but as I already said it , I'm french, so...

P.S. : Mack, your french is not too bad ! (even if I understand you almost better when you talk in english :p ) I dont think you really failed, if a french can understand you...

By the way, in french we just say "frites", not "pommes frites", even if at the beginning it was that we said... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom