few cooling Qs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooling is good, make sure your case and components get proper cooling. Will also help your computer run a bit faster.

i say make them all intake except the rear ones

Like I said, this will increase temps, not lower them. It will build up air pressure inside his case. Anyway... you probably won't even need that many fans. Though my system isn't a power hungry one, I have 2 fans and my system runs at 25C on average.

1.8 P4 Northwood :eek:
128 9200se XTASY :mad:
768 DDR 400 Mushkin/Geil
40gb Maxtor :rolleyes:
Plextor CD-RW

I suggest either having the same amount of intake/out take, or MORE out take.

Do what you want though...

i have this case too. I think im going to have the back to as exhuast and the side one as intake. I will probaly get some up front as intake too. If temps become a problem i will change them around.

i think its quite good. I like the shiny paint :) and the drive cover is quite nice. The usb and firewire ports at the front will come in useful too. Havent got anything in mine yet though lol

I have this case and I have utilized all the fan mounts... There is 4 front fans for intake, a side one for intake, and 2 for exhaust. Now what I have done is modded the window to fit a 120mm fan for intake, I will have all (haven't gotten all of my fans in the mail yet) 4 front intake fans, and i have 4 fans in the rear. They are double stacked which increases my airflow by alot. My system stays at 22 degrees celsius most of the time. When I get my neww fans I am expecting a nice temp drop... I will be getting a thermal hood that will attach to the 120mm fan and take the cold air from the outside directly to my vantec tornado fan on the cpu. This means extreme air cooling, but whats even better is that the fans spin in opposite directions but still blow the air the same way which makes a compression effect which maximizes the airflow by alot. I just ordered a brand new swiftech heatsink as well. BTW the 120mm fan is 74cfm and the vantec tornado is 84 cfm. :) I can't wait.

Wow, you got quite a bit of fans. Howd you double stack the fans? also, you can switch the direction of the fan on the panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom