My Final Build Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
great [/saracsm]

hmmm so what would i do if, when i get it all i find my mobo is dead and ive already had it for over a month or something because they wouldnt take it back , well atleast i wouldnt think the would.

I think i might email them

seems that you have 30 days in which you can return faulty goods. After 30 days they may send it back to the manafacture for repair/exhcange.

think im going to start a new thread and see how many people have recevied dead motherboards.

Just a question, what exactly is the point in buying parts and just having them sit around for a while? Newer and more powerful hardware will be released, and the prices on your current hardware will drop.

well i was told that before when i was thinking about it back in august and prices havent dropped all that much ....

i will probaly have it done in a month, i will jsut get addicted and keep wanting to ad more parts. Plus if i wait, i will either end up spending the money on something else, be forced to save it if i have £600 in the bank, or i might decide to get a car instead or something lol. If i just start i can lose interest.

there is no point as you build new computers you need to get rid of your old ones, unless you're like my dad who needs to have a home network to run oracle or sql or stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom