video clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was thinknin that if they gave me money back or store credit of some type i was going to go ahdead and buy a Ati radeo 9800 SE powercolor 128 mb. and spend more money. i see that if they know i will spend more money why wouldnt they give me money back or credit

so what u suggest is using the drivers my card came with which is the original one and then try to slowly clock it up to par and then after i get it to where it should be put the latest driver on again? i wanna get this straight before i like fry my card

Forget about the drivers that came with the card...they are too old. I also doubt it is a driver problem at all but I was just posting some possibilities.

If you are going to try and upgrade to the 9800SE...just beware because that SE means the memory and core clock are lower than standard 9800 cards.

Your system is also similar to mine...it deserves a 9800Pro instead of a 9600XT. I have playable framerates at 1024x768 with graphics turned to high on Farcry, HL2, etc.

Again, just make sure you don't buy a cheaper OEM, SE or LE model of the 9800Pro. Look at the specs of the card carefully, they should tell you the memory and core clocks. Then go to google and read a 9800Pro review which will also tell you the standard memory and core clocks. If they match, buy it and then hopefully the card comes as advertised.

WTF my card is still acting weird!!!!! its doing that color thnig again, when i open an app it screws up like mad crazyier than before! what do i doi re-installed uninstalled reinstalled and i have done so much ive tryed diffrent driver versions idk what to do anymore, its becomin to the point of not worth using it anymore.

vfhdsjk jkldshf jksdrhg fjksdhgljksfgfd5^$*#$% ^N%Y%ETY%&

fo real i need to call them and have them gimme my money back or somthing cuz ive had nothin but trouble with this card i wanna kick them in the balls@$#%$#%$#%$# IM SOOO MAD!

oh i know, well im re installing windows anyways i figure it would be best, i backed up all my apps and this way i can start fresh, that card made me so mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom