wireless mouse..

Status
Not open for further replies.

crow0021

In Runtime
my damn mouse cord is always getting in the way. how good are the wireless? good tracking for gaming???

Well mine is good...for games its fine. But for really fine things like image editing I can use it, I am looking for a new one possibly a new wireless. It's just so handy to have something right there that doesnt have a cord. Timings are almost the same as corded despite the rumors.

I'm a gamer and mine works gr8.You just have to make sure the receiving unit is on the same side as the mouse.

Not to great for fast games like bf/halo/UT2004 if the battery goes donw alittle it will dramatically decrease its sensitivity some have nice batery time but for hardcore gaming its not to useful to have wireless

Not to great for fast games like bf/halo/UT2004 if the battery goes donw alittle it will dramatically decrease its sensitivity some have nice batery time but for hardcore gaming its not to useful to have wireless
Yea, that's the one reason that I won't buy a wireless: the battery. I would rather not replace a battery at all than replace it like once a year. That's just me.:confused:

Well I have the Logitech MX1000 and the reciever is opposite the mouse(on the other side of the monitor) and it works fine. In games this puppy is awesome, never misses a beat. Logitech says its the equivilant of a USB corded mouse and I agree. Also the battery lasts for like 20 days on 1 charge and a 10 min charge is enough to last you the entire day.

in my opinion, cordless mice stink for gaming (fps in specific) because they are too heavy. but they are great for all around application use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom