monitor noises

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeLeMuNdO!

In Runtime
My monitor is for some reason making high pitched noises that are not very loud, but still audible. Sometimes it'll happen when i'm on a webpage, and if i close it, it'll go away, then come back when i open IE again. Its not only on webpages though, if it happens while i'm in a folder, i'll close the folder and it'll go away, then come back when i open one again. The noise isn't constant, it comes and goes, but its still very annoying. Any suggestions?

Probably something isn't configured properly on the monitor settings.Did you fiddle around with the settings? Did you change anything to do with the display lately? Have added or removed anything on your computer lately? Do you use HijackThis? Try going to Google and typing in your problem.

Che Guevara
Blows dictators for pesos.
communist hippie coc****ker

Also:

A hypocrite that is the symbol of
rebellion for a bunch of rich college
kids who think he is so cool or uneducated idiots. They really have no idea what he is about. Read any biography on him to find out.
He killed a bunch of innocent Cubans that were either with him or against him. He was a hypocrite because he
said he was for the people but he killed people that were innocent?
General Ovando, Chief of Bolivian Armed Forces, states that just before he died, Che said, "I am Che Guevara and I have failed."

i simply pointing out the fact that telemundo's avatar depicted this guy "Che". I did a little askin' around and posted what i found.

Sorry that i offended you, but i wonder if telemundo actually knows what this guy did.

Also, i know that this should go into the "off topic" area.

i'm not offended at all, your post does have some quite offending content though. all i see is an avatar, all i care about are the people who have serious tech questions, then someone going totally off topic with stuff like that is very, i feel, inapropriate. and that happens to be your first post, why did you bother to sign up just for that post? it makes me wonder if you just wanted to start a flame war.

I have been here for a while getting some great advice (third-hand) and some awesome technical know-how. Although i haven't posted untill now, i do read through the fourms on a regular basis.

I did not want to start a flame war. I just posted to help another person gain some knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom