aaaaggghhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
Hi guys,
having a bit of a problem,
today i logged into my computer and i have a limited account!
well recently my GF locked me out and i found out how to fix thatr by rebooting in safe mode, and accessing the admin account there,
this time, when i tried it, it was passworded! how the #@%! do i fix this?
my account is limited, and the owner/admin account is passworded!

it's not really a huge deal as im building a new one soon, but it's inconvenient and i cant access anything, including counter strike :p
thanks in advance for the help guys,
Gage :)

is it your machine or hers? if its yours do what ever you want.. if its hers.... your her b1tch for 2 reasons. Talk to her, she might be pissed if you messed around with her machine. If my girlfriend did that to my machine shed be out the door....well im pretty sure anyways.

no, this time i don't think it's my GF, it just happened like someone did it over internet or something, it's my comp too but i really dont think she did it ... :/ i prolly still will buy her flowers tho :p but still if blank pw dont work... :(
help?

blanking the password will work snipped has yet to fail me. DO NOT USE THIS FOR EVIL! I dont want to think that there might be some computer lab in a school somewhare getting stuffed with games or something like that.

GageMW said:
it's my comp too ... :/ i prolly still will buy her flowers tho
LMFAO, it's mine too... omg that's too funny... she owns you and the pc and she knows it! RUN!!!
j/k, it's just funny, my buddy's wife owns everything... and he's always saying, "but we're married, it's mine too......"
he is yet to understand what's yours is hers and what's hers is hers.

i remember this hapening to you before and again I am sorry for your situation if it is for real but......this is sort of not the place to find out how to get around securities as much as I am sure people would love to know how to get around them. So I am sorry to say this thread is closed and snipped.

btw, s0me0ne, please don't call anyone a "b1tch" regardless if your just kidding cuz people may not think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom