i give up! my comp is screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
i dont know what to do! everything is going wrong with my computer, my video is screwing up like major and everything else is screwing up, i want to reinstall windows would that be my best bet? and reset my mobo to factory settings and start as if i had a new comp. i have a slave drive i can save info too. if i left that alone and reinstalled windows would that like restore some old settings?

hey admins im sorry for posting so much but i am in a time of crisis with my computer, you got to understand where im coming from, computers are eveything to me

If I were you I would take out all the stuff that you didn't need, like the soundcard the second HDD etc, then format and reinstall windows. Then add the other peices one by one. You may find that its just one bit being a problem and screwing your system.

Eitherway thats the most effectiveway i've found for resurrecting PCs.

alrght i fixed it!!!!!! i never even had to re install windows. i just went to safe mode un installed all my drivers like to pretty much eveything, then turn off my comp then took it all apart and cleaned eveything i mean like evenything i put more thermal cool on my cpu, and pretty much just built my pc again. now it works fine

Never give up! I did not give up and finally found out I had en empty BIOS battery. GFX is fine.

Glad u fixed it :)

=) i am master! thanks for ur guys help anyways tho. i come to u with troubles therefore u are better than me.
(i just stated somthing that was very obvious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom