windows booting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
alright , when i restart my computer, everything loads good till the bootscreen come on the boot skin thing, well in the middle of that screen it restarts again and goes directly to the screen where it shows what harddrives and stuff i have loaded and my procesor speed and ram then it goes back to the boot screen and then does the same thing?????? so i try to do it in safe mode it loads to the desktop then i restart and it works fine the next time i try it just stays on a black screen after my boot logo goes off then my desktop shows.

i had re-enabled my onboard sound then rebooted, other than that no. after i rebooted it worked fine. then every other time it screwed up

alright i disabled the sound with my bios that fixed the restarting after boot logo now the only other problem is, after the boot logo with the windows loading and the blue progress bar, a black screen comes up for like 1-1 1/2 mins. just doing nothing then u can see my pointer on a black screen for like 15 sec and then my desktop shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom