Netscape 7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but last time I checked Hotmail will not work with anything but Outlook or OExpress or a browser. I thought this was the same of Netscape. Use Netscape for Netscape boxes or a browser.

My opinion....it is not possible to view Netscape mail through Incredimail. Till someone comes along to say that they have accomplished this, I stand by it.

Netscape.1.jpg

you have to manually configure the settings in tools, accounts and properties in incredimail

these are the outgoing setting for netscape. I don't know the incoming one because I don't use it.

The Rage said:
I could be wrong but last time I checked Hotmail will not work with anything but Outlook or OExpress or a browser. I thought this was the same of Netscape. Use Netscape for Netscape boxes or a browser.

My opinion....it is not possible to view Netscape mail through Incredimail. Till someone comes along to say that they have accomplished this, I stand by it.

I use hotmail for incredimail. you can use any service for email. you just have to figure out how to configure it.

yahoo charge you 30.00 to let you see their incoming and outgoing settings, but if you figure it out through trial and error. it will work

EricB
Yes, I know how to setup new e-mail accounts but as your diagram shows I need the server name for Incredimail. I have tried many different combinations. I have server details for a number of other browsers, viz, Lycos, Compuserve, BTOpenworld,
Opera and Hotmail, but just cannot find Netscape ones.

D.Arbib said:
EricB
Yes, I know how to setup new e-mail accounts but as your diagram shows I need the server name for Incredimail. I have tried many different combinations. I have server details for a number of other browsers, viz, Lycos, Compuserve, BTOpenworld,
Opera and Hotmail, but just cannot find Netscape ones.

I assume you mean netscape, not incredimail.

try pop3.infinito.it for incoming

and pop3.infinito.it for outgoing

Yes, that's what I mean. Tried pop3.infinito.it. An attempt at authorization did occur but after a minute an error message:

"error has been removed to a remote system"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom