condition zero video help

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
alright my video card Radeon 9600xt 256 mb, i got for christmas came with a version of condition zero and when i play i get 70 fps on the menu and only 25-30 in game. why is that? my old video card Geforce fx 5200 128 mb could play condition zero at max graphics with 60-65 fps in game. why is my older one getting better fps? i have the latest driver for my new one, at least i think i do, i downloaded it from ati website. and with my old card i had gotten no graphic lags not losses or chockes with the frames but with my new one i seem to lag quite abit, i get 2-3 loses in frames and like 5 chokes when i do lag, i had even gotten 91 losses in frames at 1 point. and its now a server lag. please help me

Look for some sort of render file to tweak for the game , look into updated MB chipset drivers for improved performance with various Video Cards/ see if disableing Fast Writes makes a difference

Well its a Soyo EX mobo so go to soyo site find your exact MB and look for bios updates / chipset updates / For the game go to the Web site look for game patches or tweaks.
As for Fastwrites look around in BIOS to enable or disable .There may also be an option in the ATI Control Panel

hmm i checked evrything i could think of for finding an update for my bios but i cant find any sites and the ones tthat i did find was like really hard to navigate and i couldnt find where to download the bios from. i check phoenix site and they didnt have anything

i took this info from pcmark 04 if u wanna try and help me
Model 845PE-ITE8712
BIOS Vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
BIOS Version IntelR - 42302e31
BIOS Release Date 12/06/03

anyways i am lookin at buyin a new mobo. one with 8x agp mine is getting pretty old

oh yeah the soyo website is just one big forum and it requires alot to register to it, thats all the soyo website is

BIOS Updates is one of the most important overlooked problem solvers that everyone forgets about and wonder why they have so many problems or poor performance . Heres where ya go to get downloads for the board Soyo USA

yo man thanks, i tryed like eveything i could think of but i just couldnt find out where it was. when i went to soyo.com it was just a forum but i didnt think they had like 2 sites, thanks man very big help

hmm. im such a newb with bios and mobo anything. wellnow uhh that i downloaded the bios update with. how do i install? it came with 2 things the first is my mobo name and its a .bin and the second is AWDFLASH.exe. who do i do, i looked the site on how to instll but couldnt find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom