Newegg noooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay (well my mom does) like $39.99 a month for cable internet. 514k upload and 4mb download.

Forchunet said:
tell that to my computer illiterate parents. My dad uses AOL and pays like $20 but he also pays $35+ for Verizon DSL... thats like $55+ a month for internet x 2

I had DSL for 25 bucks back in the day (1.5 meg), used AOL, the kind you don't pay extra for dial up, made to use on top of broadband, was only 15 bucks. use a router, then you don't need to pay x2.

Oh as for newegg being down, just give em a day, they're a big company, it's not like they are just going to shut down everything overnight.

I think AOL is the best Internat providor out there. You dont have to necc. access the web to get emails and stuff, and although it is expensive on top of broadband, they offer a lot of stuff, and In my opinion, have the "safest" online experience you can have.

aol is a program u DONT want running when ur playin some hard core games and the last thing u need is lag, but aol is safe, but whne i called them after they canclled our subscription they also cancelled my AIM acct, so now i am blocked and cant talk to people, so i gave up on aim because i have to redo my buddylist which would take more time than its worth

even tho aim is free and so is an aim acct. their must be some way i can get my buddy list back. i never got to save mine when i was still on

I just ordered from newegg here! :)

As for AOL, canceling with them is a pain in the ass. I had to argue wit h a guy to cancel my acct. I ended up hanging up on him and just sending an email. I had forgotten how much I hated that company. Anyway, almost anything you can get on AOL you can get with regular internet access. They suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom