multiple ISO Files To DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vector_anomaly

Solid State Member
Ok, heres the problem, I have a game that uses 5 disks and I really hate the enevitable pop up "Please Insert Disk 2" So what I want to do is make ISO files from all 5 disks and burn them onto a DVD. My question is, will this make all 5 disk act like ONE Disk.
Any help is great.
I thank you in advance.
Brad....

The total files size from all 5 disks is 7.4 gigs, and the instal is 2.5, I only have a 30 gig HD. this isn't a very resonable option for me, sorry I didn't state this in my frist post.

I guess you can still do it. rip each cd as an iso file. burn them a data dual layer dvd with your burning software. then use alcohol to access them

I think you can only burn one iso per disk. You could extract all of them and burn all the files to the dvd. I dont think it would work because all of the cd's on the dvd would be in a different directory and then it would not find it.

Sevoma said:
I think you can only burn one iso per disk. You could extract all of them and burn all the files to the dvd. I dont think it would work because all of the cd's on the dvd would be in a different directory and then it would not find it.

you can if you burn it as a data disc. Especially if you put each one in a different folder

The best way is to try it and find out. It could work, alcohol 120 just looks for the iso and mounts it on a virtual drive. You would just load them from the dvd. I think it would work.

31 Virtual Drives with Alcohol 120%

I was asking about virtual drive because when i installed a game with multiple cd's i put the second disk into another drive when it asked for disk 2 and it wouldnt continue so i had to put it in the drive that had the first cd in it. so would this be the same with virtual drives? if you mounted 5 image files onto 5 virtual drives would it work or would you have to mount the images on to the same virtual drive one after another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom