Dressing Cables! GAWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnymanboy

In Runtime
I have this thermaltake power supply that has tons of molex cables, and they're really long, plus the wires are really stiff.
I'm using a fairly small case (Antec Super Lanboy), and I need some tips on dressing cables.

Thanks,

get double sided velcrow ties from like staples or something.....I had a bad time removing zip ties from a machine once......oops.

bunnymanboy said:
I have this thermaltake power supply that has tons of molex cables, and they're really long, plus the wires are really stiff.
I'm using a fairly small case (Antec Super Lanboy), and I need some tips on dressing cables.

Thanks,

two words: wire snips!!

no really i am kidding. for my wire management i got some UV sensative zip ties and they make the inside look even cooler.

I dont know how much zip ties are going to help, because I got like 3 long molex strings hanging out of my empty drive bays, but they wont compact further. If I cut a string out, will it affect anything?

if you tie a zip tie to a zip tie... hah thats what i did. Just use multiple ones if they are too big for 1

i used barely any zip ties i just hided the wires behind everything, and long wires i just put it into the 5.25" drive bays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom