STILL a hot 2600+

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the replies guys, really helpful stuff! Im going to see about some CPU fans tomoz, cause im not really happy with this giant of a thing.. I want something lighter too, as I think 660g for a CPU cooler is WAAYYY to heavy, and may cause damage. What do you think??

Im also going to place an exhaust fan on the back of the case, at the top of 2 grills, complete with holes ready for a fan to be screwed in. So, to get this right, an exhaust fan is simply a fan that blows the other way, outside of the case, right? Nothing fancy??

Cheers guys! :)

Just to highlight a point, is a 660g CPU cooler to heavy for the mobo? Can it cause damage? I dont want my mobo dying a year down the track cause the CPU cooler damaged it....

The only truly way it can damage your mobo if you carry it around say maybe to lans and stuff. There might be a slight chance while you doing that it could snap of your mobo causing some damage.

Neosteve

yeah cool

I do have a bit of cable clutter, but I dont think there is anything i can really do. Hopefully, im going to get a new case fan that ill add to the rear of the PC to act as an exhaust fan, I think it really needs it.

Anyway, if it doesn't cool down much, if at all, im not too worried. Everything is running fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom