Does heatsink conduct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say so, seeing that most are copper.

P.S. It won't kill you to write the whole word electricity out. Some of us may not know what you are talking about.

^^ a lot of the members here probably couldn't spell that word.

but yeah. coppers a metal and it conducts electricity.

EDIT: i'm not putting anyone down or making fun, but it's the truth about people not knowing how to spell or put real sentences together.

ohGrFreak said:
^^ a lot of the members here probably couldn't spell that word.

but yeah. coppers a metal and it conducts electricity.

EDIT: i'm not putting anyone down or making fun, but it's the truth about people not knowing how to spell or put real sentences together.
i woodn't no wut you talkin bout

LOL, it's kewl though, because most of us understand the posts from people either from other countries who don't really know our language here, or people who talk in "teen ebonics" or whatever you call it these days. It's just that i have seen people type in rude comments like "LEARN HOW TO SPELL, THEN I"LL HELP YOU" and that's just rude.

sorry for the hijacked thread, labtech

just wondering, why would you be worried about weather or not your heat sink will conduct electricity? the answer is yes and no. the heatsink is typically made of alloys that do not conduct electricity very well. although it will sometimes come in copper or aluminum and have some tin and other metal ores in them... it all depends... Why do you ask?

and if i really care... i type my reply in word, spell check, copy and paste! and i put down dat teenage speek yers ago... now what is really funny is someone telling you off in askii !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom