Respond fast ! Is zipzoomfly.com as great as it looks ? It ROCKS newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I mention zipzoomfly once and looks like word got around quick :D

Anywho it's basically like this:

ZZF = UPS = Generally on-time in the evening deliveries

Newegg = FedEX = Generally a day early

Prices

ZZF = Free 2nd day, but sometimes the price of the part, and taxes will actually be higher than neweggs even with shipping...however for that to happen the product at newegg would have to be cheaper than ZZF by about $5 in most cases....otherwise if ZZF has a lower price then newegg won't beat it

Newegg - Like I said, sometimes they have lower prices and even after shipping, after taxes (if they apply for you) sometimes the prices are closer than you think

Also ZZF doesn't quite have as big of selection as newegg and since newegg is getting quite popular that would make them prone to jack up prices...sucks I know =/ Marketing for ya

I've ordered a ton of parts both from newegg and zipzoomfly and both have served me excellently.

Nubius's final thought!

Newegg - Slightly wider selection

ZZF - Free 2nd & cheaper prices = money in the pocket for us!

Both websites have basically the same policies regarding take backs and both respond good to your demands IMO.

:D

EDIT:
i even got a hat lol.
lol yeah I got a watch from them! The free gifts are neat, but when it comes to cheaper prices I want the part, not a gift ;)

I just ordered my AMD64 3200+ 90nm, eVGA 6800 GT, MSI Neo2 Platnium, and a 80GB WD HD from ZZF ! Gonna get the case from NewEgg though, they have a lot more to chose from.

holy cow, free 2nd day??????????? i've been paying out the bahtootie from tigerdirect and newegg for 2nd day shipping, and the items are getting here in at least 4 days! i hope ZZF has real time 2nd day, if it does, then i'm switching.

i hope ZZF has real time 2nd day, if it does, then i'm switching.
It's 2nd day air...that means the package gets to the UPS place near you but it'll still take 4 total days

They have all the info in the shipping policies

LOL, yeah, I should read the policies sometime. I just assume second day should at least be as quick as 3 days, the latest 2nd day item I have on order has been sitting at it's drop ship place for four days and hasn't even moved yet, it'll take at least 7 days total to arrive. Who knew UPS had a four day weekend?

They used to be google and ive ordered several items from there over the years , never had a problem .

I ordered all of my comp junk from NewEgg only because I didn't know any other major ones at the time, except TigerDIrect, and I would never buy from them. Waaaaaay too expensive. Now that I see what ZZF has to offer, I may switch...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom