Respond fast ! Is zipzoomfly.com as great as it looks ? It ROCKS newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

millerhighlife_

In Runtime
zipzoomfly.com has all my parts in stock unlike newegg.com and they are all cheaper with free 2nd day air ? why is everyone screaming praises to newegg.com and not zipzoomfly.com ? i'm about to order so please enlighten me if i am missing some catch.

Newegg.com i think is goin down the drain, cause a lot of people have said that lately the prices and services have stunk up the market. I'd go with zipzoomfly.com. You can't beat free 2nd day shipping!

Ive never heard of zipzoomfly but Ive built my last 3 computers using new egg com for alot of my parts and so far everything Ive orderd has been perfect just what I orderd earler than posted and cheaper than anywhere else that Ive knowen about but Ill check them out its always to get a few places to shop.
Have you read ant reviews on them.

Well I did a review search on them only a couple negative comments on shipping but thats normal with all online shopping.They seem pretty good.

Yea, I just did a search and out of a couple hundred votes they averaged a 4.5 out of 5 checks ! Sounds great, i'm buying from them. Newgg.com does have great reviews and pics though.

the sendbacks on newegg are awesome.. if something breaks, or even if you break it, send it back, they'll send you a new one!

Don't get me wrong, newegg.com is great but zzf has all my parts in stock unlike newegg and alot of them are abit cheaper. cpu is $243.99 at newegg and same exact one at zzf is $207 with free 2 day shipping. get my point ? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom