Did I get an excellent 2500+? WTH!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I got the stock cooler, but I'd have to check my NB voltage to find out exactly what that's at. Is it stock 1.7 because I can't remember offhand? It's whatever the BIOS puts it at because I've never adjusted that voltage before except the one time that it fried my RAM that I told you about.

Check out this screenshot of Speedfan 4W4K3 and I just installed the Unified drivers from nvidia

speedfan.JPG

BIOS should put it at 1.6v for defaults. 1.7v is max it will go without mods.

That screenshot looks about what mine does b4 i label them all. 22C should be your RAM i believe, 35C is CPU i think, and the 47C appears to be the NB because of the bus it's on. Try running something CPU intensive to see what is what, whicever one changes the MOST should be the CPU, and if your RAM is below 3V it is most likely below 30C idle.

Nah the top one is the case, second one is CPU, and it's the 3rd and 4th I dont know. I normally use motherboard monitor 5 and those temps matched up to the case and CPU so I know which one they are.

48C is pretty high then for the NB isn't it? That sucks =/

Although this case is awesome for cooling I need one that will allow easier access to pulling out the motherboard.

It'd be quite the pain in the butt to take it out, change out the NB heatsinks and put 'er back in =/

Blargh!

My rams at 2.7 right now btw so it shouldn't be hot at all

yea when i had my 2500 i got it to 2.55 and the voltage was 1.85.. since that's the highest voltage my mobo went, thats all i could oc

The only way I ever figured that out was by running CPU Burn-In and seeing which one goes up rapidly. :-D

Where is the LMXX bus located?
Here's mine.
SpeedFan.jpg

I always assumed my LM84 was my HD...

your 12v is way off man, you're lucky it's stable when its that low.

LM84 seems to be your HDD but theres 2 of them. what kind do you have? 8C is pretty good lol, 3C less than mne at idle. One might be a faulty reading unless you have 2HDD's?

Yeah I just noticed that too. Damn good thing it's not over voltage. I'ts really pushing past the 10% fluctuation mark... I better look into that further. Thanks.

It always seems that I get odd readings on some appearingly usless sensors. I have a Seagate.

Anyone wanna donate me a power supply so i can get rid of this devil? lol

see how weird is that, alec even has the temps I dont

He's also got the -48C but those other two don't show up on mine.

I got 4 HD's

1 WD 80gb SATA 7200 RPM
1 WD 80gb IDE
1 WD 20gb IDE
1 Seagate 10gb IDE

Doesn't give the temp for any of them =/

Blarg! I guess I might look into a temp probe or something if I get a new NB cooler.

Hey 4W4K3, you should check that post I made for speeding up boot times.

"Speed up your startup" is the thread name. You should try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom