Gaming computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpweed

Beta member
Can you guys reccomend(sp) a good gaming computer between 1000$-1800$.I really dont want to build my own and whant to play all the new games and what not so any help would help!!??

If you aren't gonna build your own, then the gaming system will just be a piece of crap. The system integrators put in crap graphics cards like an X300 SE or an FX 5200 in a gaming machine (Compaq, Dell, HP, Gateway, ...) and say it'll run everything when it isn't enough to run even the simplest of shit. You could get a superb gaming computer for $700 if you built it yourself and you could get the best possible if you build it yourself for $1500.

Dumpweed said:
Can you guys reccomend(sp) a good gaming computer between 1000$-1800$.I really dont want to build my own and whant to play all the new games and what not so any help would help!!??

hey man its not that hard to build a pc urself, just have to have compatible components, if u give us links and ask us if these will work togather u will have urself a beastly computer. anyways, building a pc is like legos, if it doesnt fit it doesnt go their.

alienware for that price will SUCK, my PC in my sig cost me 2 grand to build, and at the same time, my sis bought a alienware PC for 5 grand, guess who's is faster and performs better? my cheaper built computer.

anyways, back on topic. check out ibuypower.com you don't have to build one yourself, but at least with the place, you can pick out all the goodies that go into it and they build it for you, then ship it to you, all pre built.

You better build your own man... otherwise you gonna really really really really waste your money... trust us on this.

ABS Computers are great ! Pick out what you wont and they will build it and ship it, go to buyabs.com I think. Also, ibuypower.com does have some good systems. BUT, like said above, if you were to build a system with $1000-1$800 in it, it would totally rock and beat anything else you could buy built for that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom