The ultimate beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_warrior

In Runtime
hey i just got all the specs of the cvomputer im going to build and i need an expert (or anyone really) to tell me if the parts will all work for each other and if theres any components missing. (by the way i have a screen, keyboard, mouse and modem )

Pentium 4 (3.46 GHz, 1066fsb) extreme edition

ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition 256MB

PIONEER DVR-108 BEIGE 16X DUAL Layer

Motherboard ASUS p5ad2-e premium

200 GB hard drive 7200rpm 8mb cache

1 GB DDR 400 memory

Blade Deluxe Pre-Mod Medium tower with power supply and fan

Toshiba IK-WB11A Webcam

EB Router

10/100 integrated Network card

CREATIVE LABS SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY2 ZS PLATINUM PCI CARD

do you already have speakers? floppy drive? - they're missing from your list.

and the memory will need to be changed to DDR2 because DDR1 is not compatible with that motherboard, everything else seems to be good, but that motherboard has dual onboard gigabit lan, (1000/100/10) which is 10 times faster than the network card you have in the list. buying an extra network card would appear to be a waste of money, because the onboard network is as good as you can get.

just as a side note, is there any particular reason you are going with an intel system? because AMD will give you the same performance, for less money. just something to think about.

its not concrete and thank you for your reply i really appreciate it. i saw that intel one and in most reviews i heard it beats them all if you can give me a link to the athlon that beats it please do i would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom