How much do you think i could get for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumerdudeman

In Runtime
how much do you think i could get for a used dell latitude cpx j650gt pentium 3 650 mhz processor with ATI RAGE video card, 128 mb ram and another open slot, 12 gb hard drive, (3) 14.8 volt 3600 li-ion batteries, 2 chargers, and a latitude dock a floppy disk drive, and DVD/CD-ROM disk drive. and netgear short antenna board wireless b card. s-video out, microphone, headphone, and audio in. with windows xp professional installed.

taken great care of

im thinking about selling it in a few weeks to help pay for a new computer

im not trying to sell it here and im not trying to sell it at all yet im just trying to get some advice

im thinking about a new dell inspiron 700m with some nice stuff on it and im hoping to be able to sell this pc to pay for some of it

drumerdudeman said:
you think thats it even with the 3 batteries and docking station

whoops...I didnt see the docking station or extra batteries..tack on about another $175 to that price :)

Its always hit or miss with these things. I would look at ebay and see what they are asking for.. I just bought be a Sony Vaio off ebay about 2 months ago for $300 and it was a 750MHZ 15" screen, DVD-ROM, 128MB RAM, 15GB hard drive, floppy, winXP, battery, and chrarger...this is kind of what I was judging the price on...I know batteries and docking stations are major $$$ though.

... yea ebay crazy's with laptop prices. you should be able to get an easy $450-$550 if not more. if you have a working PI 133mhz w/ 32mb ram and CD drive you just got yourself $150.. i don't know why when you can get a brandnew laptop from $600 from dell.. ok, ok i am done complaining but you should get a great price on it. enough to make a lower-medium athlon 64 system -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom