DVD ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry for a late response, my sisters boyfriend just got in the middle of a dog fight and got his finger ripped open and had to go to the emergency center - anyway, the program I used was DVD decrypter.

I'll give the other progs you all gave me a try though.

Hinrichisgod said:
sry for a late response, my sisters boyfriend just got in the middle of a dog fight and got his finger ripped open and had to go to the emergency center - anyway, the program I used was DVD decrypter.

I'll give the other progs you all gave me a try though.

if the movie is less than 4.7gig, use DVD decrypter to burn it .

i'm confused - the dvd shrink programs will make a back up on my hdd which put the files in two folders, audio and video. So now how do I change these to .avi, .mpg or whatever so I can view them from my computer without having to have the DVD in.

Another question I have, say I want to burn the dvd from another computer. Do all I have to do is burn the files to a cd and then copy the files to the other pc and then burn them? Sry if this is confusing anybody....

okay I tried it a second time using DVD shrink and now the two folders, audio_ts and video_ts were made. The only problem is that now the video folder has files in it, but the audio_ts folder is empty.

it is suppose to be empty, unless you have a dvd audio disc. that folder just make the dvd more compatible with the newer dvd players as they will just check for that folder before they play the movie

www.dvdrhelp.com

well if they are and I have done all I have needed to do up to this point, whats the next step into burning them onto a dvd-r?

Also, what do I need to do to be able to play it on my pc without having the dvd in - I know i've got to make them .avi, mpg, or whatever but how do I convert the files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom