WOW, X800 with 16 PIPEZ!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically a 'pipeline' is a series of shaders, and texture filters. So the more 'pipelines' the more amount of shading and texture filtering there is going on?

omg, all these massively powerful graphics cards, and im stuck with a old Sapphire Radeon 9200se 128. Well, when i bought mine, a 9600xt was bloody good, so thats how times change.........

beedubaya said:
The X800XT has always been a worthy competitor of the 6800 series with its 16-pipes. The X800 Pro, although priced the same, has NO WAY of competing with the 6800GT. ATI made a rediculous move there.

Owhh geez guys come on, not this crap again:p

What Beed just said there is basicly correct, the X800xt VS. 6800 Ultra is a tie and the X800 Pro loses to the 6800GT merely because it has 4 fewer pipelines:)

And then the 6600GT justs klobbers everything down below that:p

beedubaya said:
The X800XT has always been a worthy competitor of the 6800 series with its 16-pipes. The X800 Pro, although priced the same, has NO WAY of competing with the 6800GT. ATI made a rediculous move there.

Don't ditch your card!!!! ;) ;) :D

Yes, I paid $400 for comparable or even less performance I could have gotten for $250 with a 6800 NU. Its better than the 9800XT though, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom