Yeyerz!!! I overclocked my Vid card so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I have the 9600SE, 325/400 and i keept overclocking with this one program and It went up to like 350/500 and it was still stable and I think it would go more but that is enough for me now. I wanna know if anyone of you overclocked that much before without problem and if it is safe to keep it. I tried out all my games and it runs fine. :confused:

actually that is a very good overclock. the memory is more important to overclock then the core. you can overclock the core easier than the memory.

Now i wanna overclock my CPU, so I took it easy on my vid card cuz I don't have good cooling. ;)

I ran my MX-440 64MB card at 350/500:) It had memory coolers and a Vantec iceberq4 on it though.

My friend sais he has the MX-440 64MB and runz it at like 420/500. I don't think that is possible though. He doesn't need a cooler cuz he lives in Canada!! LOL no offense any1 :p :p

pc_boy said:
My friend sais he has the MX-440 64MB and runz it at like 420/500. I don't think that is possible though. He doesn't need a cooler cuz he lives in Canada!! LOL no offense any1 :p :p
I no you mean no offence but really...were no different than you americans... just less violent.. and we dont...DONT live in igloos, only the inuit lol yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom