how do i enhance my gaming experiences??

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple more questions, can my computer run the BFG 6800gt to its full potential?? or is it a waste of money, and maybe something lesser like a 6600gt is better choice? i've got a 385watt PSU, it is enough? BFG recommends at least a 300watt for the 6800gt. i'm not going to upgrade anything else on my system now.... and should i wait for a few months?? is the prices going to come down??

Crow0021, I'd be very interesting in purchasing that ATI 9550 256 off of you when/if you upgrade. Contact me if you would like to look into it.

æArchOAngelæ said:
sounds like u got some cash-ola, wanna give me some? i could use a beter sound card

u want more cash?? just plant a money tree in your back yard...

beedubaya said:
Well the X800XT is better for the most part. The X800 Pro though is horrible value for the money. While still a good card compared to the 9800 series, it can't even compete with the 6800GT, which is priced the same as the X800.

don't ditch your card!! :( :( :(

it is advisable to get a power supply that's higher than 385watts. probably a 480watts psu? better safe than sorry......

...hey, if you don't have enough money, just overclock your card at least. Don't worry if you kill it cuz you need a new one anywayz! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom