Weird Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3t3r

Baseband Member
Hi folks, I have two really weird problem that I would like to ask to see if anyone has a solution to it..

1. I got the trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS. Is really good and I didn't had time to get the full version. I got an annoying problem when using it though. After using it for some time. My entire picture/drawing would get locked. You can't do anything on it. The pointer appears has a white arrow rather than the pointer of the tool you selected. I can't move it, edit, or do anything. Its not locked either on the layers panel. If I close the application and restart it it works normal again. Anyone know a fix to this problem?

2. I used to save my pics to a folder called my pictures in my documents fine. A couple days ago, I would save it on the same folder and it would disappear. If I open the program that edited the picture before and select open recent, I can still see the pic and edit it. etc.. If I save it to the same place it would disappear again. Sometime I could see those pics when I use explorer but 90% of the time I don't. I know they are there and I didn't delete them... They just don't show up on my explorer. This doesn't happen to any other folder I know so far. Anyone know what's wrong with this folder?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom