Help with AMD 90nm CPU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

millerhighlife_

In Runtime
Ok, I know the 90nm runs cooler than the 130nm but the price difference between the 3500+ 130nm and the 3500+ 90nm is huge now. It wasn't this large previously. 130nm is around $260 while the 90nm is $355 ?? Why ? Are there are other places I could find a cheaper 3500+ 90nm or am I missing something on newegg ? Please help.

That does seem a bit pricey. I actually emailed the store where I am planning on purchasing my 3500+ Winchester, because they haven't specified which proccesor core they have availible and for how much in their online catalouge, so I shall post the price tag once I get a return email.

Well Newegg has tons of different 3500. I mean they have 90nm retail in the box, others are just the plan chip, same with 130nm. So i think your seeing a 90nm at its most expensive state, vice versa.

I do a vague cpu search with just it saying AMD 64 939 and I can never find that many. Could you give me a link ? I don't know why I can't find any but I could have sworn I have seen cheaper 3500+ 90nm's on newegg. Thanks.

The 90nm winchester is definetely more expensive compared to its little brother because It has a 2000MHz BUS compared to a 1600MHZ BUS and it also has a DUAl channel memory controller too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom