Help - Yes I used Search alredy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuki

Beta member
Iv only foudn one topic but there was no solution to it besides geting Fire Fox or Opera

I do not want to use any of those, because I have no reason and I just don't want to.

my problem is, When I click a Download Link like a .zip file (manga addict) It wont ask me to Save or Open, but instead it just Downloads to Temp Folder and opens, Is there a way to fix this? It just happened while I was downloading No clue what I did, Because Now I have to right click Save as thats a bit annoying

There is an option to automatically open a file with a certain extention such as .ZIP. I'm going to go off on a limb and say that you're using Internet Explorer. If so, go to Internet Options and see if there's something you can change there. If not, try reinstalling Internet Explorer and se if that helps you at all.

And welcome to TF!

-Dan The Man

And if none of the ^ above ^ work, you could lways just right-click the link and select "Save target as..." and save your .ZIP files that way, but that can sometimes be a hassle.

-Dan The Man

It doesnt work also iv got IE 6 SP2
I do not want to right click save as =_=;
strangly when i download form Microsoft website it asks me the Save option but any files outside the site it will not ask me

Edit:
AHhhhhhhh >_< okay So its not a big problem but I still hate it
Im very picky

I found this out.. This only happens with .zip files but other files it will ask me the option, but before o_O when I downloaded the .Zip files asked me to Save, but now it doesnt and whys that?

2nd Edit:
NeverMind O-o I fixed it D: Friend told me to do this:

Tool -> Folder Option -> File Types (Tab) -> (Select File Exnt) -> Advanced -> Check "Confirm open after download"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom