Is this a steal or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forchunet

In Runtime
Found this monitor at www.tigerdirect.com Was wondering if it was a good deal or not? Also Im pretty sure the quality prolly isnt the best but would it be alright, I dont know much about monitiors? I've never heard of Nokia making monitors but... well see for yourselves. I just can help but think 20 inches viewable screen for less that $150...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1104931&CatId=172

Note: sorry if this isnt the right forum for this. I guess it does go under hardware though...

its under $150 b/c its refurbished (it was used, but they "cleaned" it up)

i'm not saying it wont work, it will, just lettin ya know

PS. i'm pretty sure thats what it means

still a good deal tho ( i dunno much abotu moniters)

Probably decent for the price, but nothing great. It is not even flat. If you want a high end monitor, get an LCD. LCD's don't have radiation either, and it won't hurt your eyes since it is simply liquid crystals lighted up by a lamp instead of electron beams shot off into your eye like the CRTs :mad:

if you play fps u either have to get a really high end lcd or get a nice crt which is a lot cheaper.
till lcds get cheaper and better in value im sticking with crts

Thats right LCDs dont have the responace as a CRT.And you can get a much better on a big house of a computer because the flat monitors are the in thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom