Building a budget gaming comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you get an Xp3200? Is it to much money?
Why pay $175 for a CPU when he can pay like $95 and OC an XP-Mobile easily to and past 3200+ XP speeds. They have the same cores, same architecture, same amount of L2 Cache, but the XP-Mobile is listed as 266FSB...but since he's got the NF7-S v2 then FSB really doesn't apply because it's stock 133x13.5 and he can set it to 200x9 and bam, 400FSB and he's still at 1.8GHz.

Effex: I actually was going to buy that case way back when but after reading reviews I decided not to because they said wiring was a pain in the butt. Of course this was at a time when I didn't know as much as I do now about computers and had to come here to find out how to select a PSU :p

Basically I'm saying it should be a good case for you :D

To be blunt i don't care for the look of that case and i've heard some bad things about the thermaltake temperiture display. but i spose its personal prefferance

Effex, I live in Norfolk and I just finished building my computer today. Did I happen to see you at Compusa buying a heatsink? I was there around 6:00 or so...

If that was you, dont ever shop there again! They add atleast 25% to everything!!!

haha, nah man that wasnt me.

yeah, i seen 7 fans, temp display, overheat alarm and my mind was made up =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom