MoBo Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo82

In Runtime
I have the gigabyte 7NF-RZ. Although i can't find a motherboard monitor to track the tempurature of the CPU (for overclocking purposes). MBM 5.0 does not have this motherboard listed.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

ok, i'll see whether it works

edit: it does support the gigabyte boards but it does give me three temperatures

which one is the cpu ?

Should be the first sensor. Sense CPU is most important it should be the one that says Temp 1. Best way to find it is run Prime95 and see which ones temperature starts rising right away.

Well I finally got the EasyTune 4 (that came with the mobo) to work. When I begin to overclock the CPU the temperature stays on 51º but the system keeps on restarting. The easytune is supposed do up the voltage and other things as well.

Is there something i'm missing ?

thats really strange, i know a few people who use that program and they havent had any issues, maybe its a dodgey copy? maybe one or two files have been corrupted or something. if not, find out if there is a manual mode to it, then try to increase the voltage and the other variables yourself.

I'm just increasing my FSB, so could it be the PC2600 that is causing the problem ? If so, how can i overcome this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom