After Pentium 4 HT

Status
Not open for further replies.
geo3tech, why are you comparing an FX-55 to a P4EE. A person with even half a brain knows that the L3 cache is just for marketing purpose and isn't really worth as much as it is piped up to be. That is why Intel took out the L3 cache on the Noconas. Even a P4 570J (3.8 GHz) beats out an FX-55 in non-gaming apps. Nubius has admitted that AMD is better at gaming alone. He told me that Intel was better for my purposes. Many others have said that too. So, please get your facts right.

Edit: I'm sorry about the half a brain comment. Once my mind starts, it doesn't stop. Really sorry!

Where the hell is the 570J? Where the hell is the newer 3.46 GHz P4EE which is a piece of crap? YOU PEOPLE TURN UP ANCIENT BENCHMARKS PROVING AMD THE WINNER IN EVERYTHING AND THERE IS NOT DAMN TRACE OF THE NEWER INTEL PROCESSORS ANYWHERE! My P4 520 oced to 3.73/1066 even outperforms an FX-55 in power apps. I'm speaking from experiences.

And if AMD is better, then how come a 3400+ or S-754 beats out a 3500+ on S-939 and a 3700+ on S-754 beats out an FX-53 on S-939? At least Intel doesn't have problems with overlapping performance.

The only reason for a 64-bit processor imho is for the data-path and the fact that it can address more memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom