Windows MINIMIZE To Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GokuGouki

Solid State Member
While im playing a video with real player with full screen on, suddenly after a few mins the whole screen minimizes to the 1x screen size. So i try to play the clip on media player classic and with full screen on, 20-30 mins into the clip the player minimize into a 1x screen size. I also have the problem with playing Counter-Strike. While playing, the screen suddenly minimize and goes into the desktop. Does anyone know what is the probblem? Thanks

Download Ad-Aware and check for spyware. I've seen where spyware will 'click' on the "Show Desktop" executable and everything will just minimize only showing the desktop. Maybe this is the case?

Well i tried Ad-Ware SE Personal and Spybot - Search & Destroy and i delete whatever is found. Is there any other good software for ad/spyware?

GokuGouki said:
Well i tried Ad-Ware SE Personal and Spybot - Search & Destroy and i delete whatever is found. Is there any other good software for ad/spyware?

You shouldn't need more than that, if they don't find anything then spyware is most likely not your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom