Athlon Xp vs. Athlon 64 w/ Asus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct that the Xeon supports both 32 and 64 bit applications, but I have yet to see any Xeons retailed anywhere, and from what I've heard, they are far more expensive than the Athlon 64s...

I've run two athlons and a duron, and I'm not afraid they are going to melt away. Also I would think that if melting was that severe of an issue the 64s would not be recieving the praise that they have.

By the way, I run a Pentium 4 and I absolutely love it to death, runs great, but as far as the benchmarks say, the 64s are superior to P4s, and I haven't seen you bring up any argument that says otherwise yet.

Please guys, Gaara and Rizinc, don't hijack this guys thread. If you guys want to debate which is better then start PM'ing each other

- Nubius

I was actually a bit confused at first because I never remembered editing that post but it says it was edited, but the edit was to add in the part about the melting issue, seeing as how you posted while I was making that reply.

Plus I said I hadn't seen any retailed anywhere, not that they weren't. :p

Believe me, it's absolutely brilliant to find someone who both cares deeply about his computer parts, and is a fan of Gaara, so why don't we just agree to disagree?

I'd absolutely love to discuss other parts with you in the future, and I think I'll head over to your forum now, I just hope you are as deeply passionate about it as you are with Intel!

Lol man, agreed, BTW Gaara RULES! :D! As for the forum in my sig... HEH! We are trying to get it going but not as easy as we thought! Time will tell :)... and, nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom