quick info plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldent worry about getting that. I would worry about getting 256mb bit video cards.

I would worry about getting 256mb bit video cards.
It doesn't matter, this is the 6600GT he's talking about. That card will play any of todays games at max settings. His only other option to go for 256bit would be to go towards the 6800GT which in this case is a matter of money.

Sizco, it comes with VGA+DVI I believe, when you click on manufacturer details it's giving you the details of the PCI-Express card not the AGP model.

As far as which to buy from, well they are both good really.

I've bought a ton of stuff from both newegg and zipzoomfly and zipzoomfly offers good business.

I never saw that newegg had that card until now though that's why I've always been linking to zipzoomfly, because up until now all I could find was the PCI-E version. I'd say go with newegg though only because they use FedEX and zipzoomfly uses UPS and FedEX generally gets it there a day early

He wasn't asking opinions on which card or site is better. He was asking what the card's outputs were. I don't know, incidentaly, sorry.

Did you mean the 6600GT you thought was PCI cause when i bought it. it says 8x AGP slot. but i did order from Newegg total was about 233 dollers i decided to go with them. cause i order some other stuff from them and its only gonna take 2 days for it to get here. and i think thats quite good. so yeah i went with Newegg. and i went with 128bit because i had a budget of 230 dollers for a good video card. but a card that would still play today games. and yes Nubius i think they just put this card onto Newegg today.

Well both sites had the 6600 GT same video card i just wasn't sure which site would be better to order from. but its all good.. i ordered from Newegg.

He wasn't asking opinions on which card or site is better. He was asking what the card's outputs were. I don't know, incidentaly, sorry.
What are you talking about....he wasn't even asking what the 'outputs' were WHICH if he was would be asking for OPINIONS on the card.

He also DID want to know which site to buy from which I gave him information to make that decision. It comes down to this part.

I don't know, incidentaly, sorry
If you don't know then why do you come into it acting like you do? It's one or the other not both.

Did you mean the 6600GT you thought was PCI cause when i bought it.
No I was saying if you clicked on 'Manufacturers Description' from Zipzoomfly, the card they show in the picture at eVGA.com is the PCI-Express version of the card...that'd be the only place where you'd see a dual dvi connection. the AGP has 1 vga and 1 DVI and the S-video

Since newegg now has the card then yeah like I said I'd go with them simply because they generally get it there faster than UPS who tends to slack IMO.

The 128bit doesn't even matter really as the card is powerful to hold it's own anyway. If it were a big deal the 6600GT wouldn't be seen as good of a mainstream card as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom