AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
just an update, my computer is being shipped and should be here tomorrow or the next day!

I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

In almost every online poll you'll see that FedEx is number one, UPS is two, and USPS is three. I personally prefer FedEx, but I don't have any problems with UPS. USPS is just plain old SLOW! I haven't used DHL yet, has anyone else?

why do people say that, just because a processor may perform somewhat better than another processor, that the processor that doesn't perform as well "sucks"
the CPU that doesn't perform as well may still be all you need to do whatever it is you do

Intel's CPU's are great for gaming and for multimedia, and so are AMD's CPU's, so let's just leave it at that

btw those computers you're getting are pretty nice

Well. it was SUPPOSED to have been here Thursday night. It wasn't. it snowed REALLY bad the previous night, so i can understand but they had ALL DAY yesterday to get it to me. Didn't arrive. So now i have to wait until Monday. A little dissapointed, but oh well. i really can't wait for my system to get here.

Merry Christmas!

thats a tight ace machine if u decide to buy it u should have no problems running any of the latest games.

After days of thinking of whether to go with the new Pentium 4 HT, I've decided to go with the Athlon 64. There is a Gigabyte board with the new nForce4 chipset that supports PCIe, but unfortunately no support for DDR2 yet. SUcks. Still good though because Athlon 64 have built in memory controller.

gigabyte isnt the only company to make AMD boards with PCI-E and the NF4 chipset supports SLI, even so, gigabyte are still not the only company to make SLI boards, every company will eventually. in my opinion Abit make the best motherboards, then MSI, then Asus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom