How much is my PC worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordaj

Solid State Member
I am thinking about selling my PC and was wondering how much it would be worth. I will give you as much info as I can.

400 watt power supply
Asus Intel 815E Chipset CUSL2-LS Motherboard
ASUS graphics card
Pentium 3 1.02 GHZ
512 MB ram
80 GB western digital hard drive
SONY CD RW CRX120E
TOSHIBA DVD ROM SD-M1402
Standard floppy
Iomega ZIP 100
4 USB ports
Ethernet card
Dial up card

hmm.. you're lookin at maybe $1200. Maybe even less depending on who wants to buy it and what they're gonna do with it.

you could try here. or locally. There is always someone wanting a computer somewhere.
good luck ;)

i think thats a bit high mac, i'd say more around $350 - $400, i dont know speed of cd-rw but im assuming 52x, P3 1.02ghz though expensive pale in performance to anything at the moment, so many people would rather go with athalon XPs or the P4s (more bang for the buck). ZIP drives are completely obsolete these days, especially the 100 mb ones. And onboard video is a definate price drop. Keep in mind all opinions are being made on the current technology and prices.

AMD CPU's are good as well as intel. THe AMD Athalon series and the Barton series (a branch of athalon) are top competitors, and the Intel always has the Pentium 4 series

Well my friend just bought a new 2.6ghz Celeron and i think it runs pretty well for being a low end processor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom