Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToKeN

In Runtime
Ok im having a problem..... When i play games my keyboard out of no where will start moving my guy all over without me doing anything.. If i recconnect my keyboard it will minimize the game... then go into it again and it works fine..so about 30 seconds later it will start doing it again... tried rebooting.. checked for spy ware.... dunno whats up.. i know its not the keys or anything. Just in games btw... usually it will minimize itself then maximize again real fast and it doesn't work... tried re installing drivers and everything!

What type of keyboard is it? You should try cleaning all of the keys and then try again, and if that fails, I'd suggest returning it if the warranty is still good on it.

By the way, I do believe I know you from a different forum token, unless your name happens to be some strange coincidence.

What may actually even be happening is your reciever is picking up other signals that are messing around with it and telling it to do things that you don't want it to do, although I'm not really sure. If you have a lot of equipment in the range of the reciever that may be giving off some signals I would definetely consider it a good possibility,

I'm quite certain I've seen a token on govteen.

Yes it is token on govteen. is your name the same there?

And I dont think its the receiver because it changes channels when i reconnect.

Nope, totally different name over here. :p

I'm quite certain I use the same keyboard and mouse as you, and I've never encountered any troubles, so I would highly recommend that you exchange it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom