Tweak manager works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisman88990

In Runtime
just downloaded the demo to Tweak manager, and i did some CPU tweaks, and one major one with the AMD athlon and AGP, seems to have worked. everythign seems to load quite a bit faster :D :D

Like what kind of tweaks? Anything similar to the programs Tweak U.I. and stuff like that?

Hmm i dont know if it was like Tweak UI, because i dont know whats on that. But there is one were you disable the pageing executive, were it forces the core windows system to be kept in memory, instead of paged to disk. seems to enhance programs loading time. and soemthing about the AMD athlon when used with AGP supported program, it will freeze because the memory alloted to the video drive adapter becoming corrupt, so it increases the page size. whats this tweak UI ? is it got more tweaks. lol i realy like these "tweaks"

well I haven't had it in so long I can't rememeber all the features. But it allows you to free up memory before opening applications, set just about anything you want as far as the explorer shell is concerned. Hell it's probably a lot more updated by now so who knows :p

lol awsome. Disabling that page file thing realy realy realy enhanced the performance of my applications i am wicked surprised..!!

Some applications require access to the swap file and will not run without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom