WD or Maxtor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you have Seagate (witch is good and Western Digital witch is also good). I would think that they both are better then Maxtor, so its not necessary to go Maxtor.

Maxtor all the freakin way man. I have a Maxtor hd and it never failed me. I've have another Maxtor that is about 8 years old, 15gb and it works great and still usin it..

Personally I prefer seagate I don't know why but that's what used all the time and never had a problem.. other HD's are good too and if I started with WD or Maxtor I would probably be saying the same thing about them.... it really doesn't matter?

Harper said:
I don't like to have anything to do with MAXTOR.

I would go for the Western Digitals.

However i would go for SEAGATE personally as they now come with a 5 year manufacture's warranty.
In 5 years, OS's are probobly gonna take up 100GB and a normal HD will be like 3TB... Just think about it, about 3 years ago the largest hd ever was 20gb. Now they have 400 and I think 500 gb monster drives.

GeckoEcho421 said:
In 5 years, OS's are probobly gonna take up 100GB and a normal HD will be like 3TB... Just think about it, about 3 years ago the largest hd ever was 20gb. Now they have 400 and I think 500 gb monster drives.
Tell me about. You prolly replace the hard drive before the warranty is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom