Watch TV on the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongb18c

In Runtime
What do I need to buy.. hardware and software... so I can watch TV on my computer? I'm also looking to plug in ps2 as well on the side.. sorry for what seems like noob question but did search and found nothing.

What about hooking up your game systems to the card and play that on the comp. Is it possible? What are good vivo cards... can anyonen suggest any?

i have a ATi all-in-wonder 9200, comes with practically everything that a TV can do. i hooked up my ps2 and xbox to em, works just like a TV... and can also watch TV... you can plug in your dsc or dvc, practically anything. it's only under a 100 bucks, nowadays you can probably get something way better, i got this card about 1-2 yrs back. good luck ;)

I already have a graphics card in my well..... graphics card slot...... trying to find if there something I can pick up for a pci slot... the TV tuner cards only come with the cable in.... does not come with VIVO slots. The ones that do are for AGP slots and cost over 200 dollars... which is not what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom