Video Card Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Ok, i been looking at alot of video cards. Im thinking about changing my mind on the card i want though.... Im getting my Sound Card and a Combo Drive for X-Mas. So that helps out alot. I plan on getting this card within 2 months. To tell everyone the truth i just dont feel like looking around anymore. Im looking for a high-end card but nothing 425$++. This SATA HDD thing is messing my budget up. So i figure if i save money from 2 checks i can get that video card.

So here are my recommedations for this card.
ClockCore : 400mhz at least.
Memory EffictiveSpeed : 900+. Resolution 20/15. AGP 8X
If anyone can suggest a card that meets those recommedations i would be very happy. Thanks this helps out alot!

Yeah i had that in mind, i thought maybe someone would post somthing i never seen before.

Nah, if you can get that definitely go for it. The eVGA of course so you can OC that puppy to and possibly past Ultra speeds.....it's really a helluva deal even at $400

The X800 Pro is the other one in that category, by ATI. It only runs on 12 pixel pipelines, only has shader 2.0 technology, and is very elusive to find, but in tests its performance is still comparable to the 6800 GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom