Omdipd32 + CRTDLL error =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliz

Beta member
Ever since I have the 4 temp files which were infected with Trojan virus deleted by Norton, the "Omdipd32 causes CRTDLL error" thing pops up everytime I start my computer and it just stays there. The box is not 'closable' that to avoid it blocking the screen I have to stupidly drag it to a corner.

My computer now takes ages to perform even a single simple task e.g. open a word file or empty trashcan and hangs damn often. It just never shuts down properly.

This problem has been haunting me for some days. Anyone knows what's going on and how to fix that? Zillion THANKSssssssssssssSSSsss in Advance

Merry X'mas to u ALL ^0^

eliz,

I think you might have some traces of the trojan/virii still left in your system. IMO, uninstall norton first. Get avast or pandora or pccillin. Install , update and scan with them. If you can do an online scan,here is the link

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

Clear unwanted start up entries in the msconfig menu. (start->run->msconfig , startup)

*also get spybot and adaware to clean up the mess left by your internet.

If your problem is not solved, download 'Hijackthis' , run it and post a log in the 'Hijacklog analysis' forum in 'virii' section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom