E Fax Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronk

Beta member
Hello,

I run a small business and was wondering if anyone knew of a decent efax program? I get quite a few faxes, and I'd prefer them to be converted to adobe and sent to my email, instead of wasting all the paper.

Has anyone come across an Efax program that they're happy with?

-Aaron

Try eFax. I used to use it when I ran a business on eBay but now I no longer need it. It is completely free for their small package and you can get a great deal on much larger packages that they offer. All faxes received through eFax go straight to your email. You can register for eFax at www.efax.com . Good luck :)

-Dan The Man

put you xp cd in and install the fax service on it. It will fax any kind of text or picture file on your computer. it what I use

Thank you for all of the responses. It looks like Efax requires a phone line and modem, all my internet is broadband. I used to work in an office where you could send an email, but instead of entering an email address, you could type in a fax number, and it would send it to a persons fax. Also, the incoming faxes were automatically turned into PDF files that came into my email.
Does anyone know what program that might have been?

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom